Manager - HR & CSR
|Job Title:||Manager - HR & CSR|
|Job Published:||November 10, 2018 12:50|
- Supervise the HR team and CSR team for daily operation and development.
- Provide full spectrum of HR duties, identifies and develops effective strategies, policies and system.
- Lead and ensure compliance with legal policies and procedures to meet industry standard including CSR concern.
- Support PRC expatriate and Japanese expatriate employees issues.
- Supervise the teams to maintain clean, safety and security in the office and manufacturing site.
- Handle ad-hoc projects or duties as assigned
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or related discipline
- Minimum 8 - 10 years relevant experience in Human Resources with knowledge in Manufacturing industry, and at least 5 years in managerial level.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office and good in HK Labor ordinance, experience to work in Japanese company is an advantage.
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, Mandarin is definitely an advantage
- Japanese speaking will be an advantage
- Strong analytical, statistical, project management, problem-solving and team leadership skills;
- Immediately available is preferred
Location : Tai Po
Remark - Free Shuttle bus provided
HKD40,000 - 45,000
Country : Hong Kong
Company : Manufacturing Company
Salary : Up to US$60,000
Working Hours : Full-Time
Contract : Permanent
Categories : Compensation & Benefits / Payroll, Consulting / Business Partner / Generalist, Compliance / AML, Legal Advisor / Counsel, Private Practice
Industries : null, null, null
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's