Your key role is to develop innovative strategies and initiatives that will drive culture and engagement in MPA. You will develop and implement an internal communication strategy that will effectively connect our diverse workforce with corporate messages of all types, from real-time announcements to general organisation news. You will also develop the engagement strategy and drive different staff engagement events and activities to promote stronger corporate identity and at the same time promote teamwork and bonding.
To be successful in this role, you need to possess the following:
- Relevant experience in internal communications work with an established portfolio to showcase past work
- Relevant experience in planning and executing events/activities well
- Ability to work across different levels of staff and constantly seeking out their feedback to proactively address any staff concerns through communication
- A keen eye for design and meticulous.
- Driven, motivated and work well under pressure
The successful candidate will be appointed on a 2-year contract.