About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. Its about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
Were committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
Reporting to Head of Employee Relations, Hong Kong and GCNA. Due to the formation of an Employee Relations team, a role has opened up to oversee case management and resolutionin Hong Kong.
Key roles responsibilities
- Manage disciplinary and grievance cases across all business and functions in Hong Kong
- Coordination between stakeholders to support and manage ER products across the employee lifecyle including performance management processes, employee conflicts, terminations and related actions.
- Collate and analyse ER data and MIS to draw management insights and trends in line with data governance framework
- Collaborate with HRBPs, ER colleagues, line managers and other relevant stakeholders in carrying out ER activities and appropriate case resolution
- Ensure comprehensive reporting and case filing in line the the Banks ER Policy
Role Requirements :
- Degree in Human Reosurces or business related discipline
- Around 5 years of human resources experience with exposure to investigative or employee relations.
- Understanding of the various types of ER issues and subsequent consequence management
- Exposure to legal or labour arbitration incidents is an added advantage
- Detailed oriented, strong sense of accountability and results driven
- Strong communication in English and Mandarin preference
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.