Job Description & Summary
A career within Delivering Deal Value will provide you with the opportunity to help clients achieve maximum value on their deal transactions by solving transformational and other complex challenges. We focus on all operational aspects of a transaction, pre and post completion. We conduct pre deal and confirmatory due diligence, execute large-scale enterprise wide integrations, and support complex divestitures and separations on a wide range of functional and cross-functional areas.
- Playing a key role to manage pre-deal and post-deal organization/HR integrations with respect to mergers, acquisitions, spin-offs, carve-outs, and other similar transactions;
- Managing complex HR related projects while functioning as a trusted advisor at the highest levels of client organizations;
- Identifying HR risk exposure in HR due diligence and collaborating with other functional teams;
- Building solid and collaborative relationships with team members and fostering a productive teamwork environment ;
- Delivering significant business results that reflect strategic and creative thinking and individual initiative;
- Developing high-yield work plans: prioritizing issues that drive the answer, developing creative ways to prove or disprove hypotheses, estimating time and resourcing required for work modules; Improving work processes: proactively finding standard-setting for engagement execution, codifying and sharing new insights; providing direction, coaching and guidance to staff;
- Taking an active role in new business development and pursuit activities, including client lead maturation, proposal development, and closing new business opportunities;
- Identifying and addressing client needs: building, maintaining, and utilizing networks of client relationships.
- Bachelor's degree with a strong academic performance. Studies in e.g. Human Resource, Finance, Economics or Business-related degree, psychology or other relevant field a plus but not required;
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience including consulting, private equity HR, research analystor BigFour accounting firms (deals advisory service);
- Top tier strategy or operations consulting, or investment related experience would be an advantage;
- Previous functional specialty or relevant knowledge will be a plus including organizational design, HR strategy or operations, and /or talent solutions;
- Strong executive level relationship building skills;
- Ability to create and deliver high-impact communications to senior audiences and facilitate complex discussions;
- Understanding deal continuum including various facets of mergers, integrations, spin-offs and/or divestiture transactions, including options analyses and recommendations;
- Fluency in Mandarin and/orEnglish. Proficiency in other languages is a plus.
The PwC China (including Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau) does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of PwC China (including Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau). PwC China (including Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau) is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under the local law.
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date