Headquartered in US, our client is a MNC with its regional headquarter in Hong Kong. To cope with their growth in Asia, they are now looking for an L&D professional to join their Regional Office in Hong Kong.
We are now seeking for a LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
- Lead a subordinate and deliver full spectrum of Learning & Development tasks across Asia
- Review, develop and formulate training & development framework, policy and procedure across the region
- Design and roll out various corporate training programs to cope with the people development strategy
- Partner with HR Business Partners across the region on facilitation of different programs
- Liaise with senior managements on the development and implementation of talent management strategy and programs
- Conduct staff engagement survey, plan and develop engagement programs and activities.
- Degree holder or above with certification in professional training
- Minimum of 8 years of solid Corporate L&D experience gained from multinational organizations
- Regional L&D experience in highly preferable
- Hands-on experience in course design and delivery, and experience in managing corporate training calendar and budget
- Exposure in talent mangement programs and projects
- Effective communication and excellent presentation skills
- Excellent command in both verbal and written English and Chinese