Traveloka is a technology company based in Jakarta, Indonesia. Founded in 2012 by ex-Silicon Valley engineers and aims to revolutionize human mobility with technology. Today Traveloka is expanding its reach by operating in 6 countries and experimenting with new endeavors that will create large impact in the markets and industries we touch.
Internal Communication & People Engagement Manager will be responsible to establish strategic direction for communication approach and programs across the internal TVLK universe through identifying, developing and communicating company initiatives, events, and key messages related with the strategic direction of companys business. Internally this position will act as counsel to all levels of the organization, including senior leader related with internal communication practice, guidance, and principle.
- To lead internal communication stream/function, providing strategic development and execution for all company internal stakeholder related to internal communication practice. The purpose of this approach is mainly aimed to engage, inform, and direct employees on company strategy and business priorities, as well as to build effective communication practice across the company universe.
- Plan, staff, review and organize internal communication initiative, event, and practice across the company.
- Providecommunication expertise and execution for company related stakeholder.
- Create, plan, and maintaincommunication policies and procedures.
- To manage the internal communication information flow and serves as the communication gatekeeper by prioritizing channel, content, timing and business impact.
- Direct and producehigh-quality written, video and other visual content material related to internal communication activities.
- Establish and maintain internal portal and all the organizations internal communication channel.
- Provide leadership, coaching, guidance, training and staff development related to internal communication.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree from reputable university, ideally with communication-related major.
- Solid 7+ years experience on managing communication, both internal and external,with minimum 2 years of it in the leadership position.
- Experiencedboth for regular and ad hoc basis on establishing and managing organization internal communication road map/strategy, as well as relevant matrix to measure the effectivity, is preferred.
- Solid experience on proposing changes and championing the implementation
- Excellent verbal, written and visual communication skills, including ability to communicate complex ideas to a range of audiences.
- Strong interpersonal skills to enable effective communication, and to generate trust and confidence at all level in communication related area.
- Ability to analyze and interpret complex information, to present it clearly and concisely.
- Strong organizational and planning skills with the ability to meet deadline, to prioritize and manage individual workload.
- Has knowledge of digital and intranet technology is preferred
- Fluency in English (equivalent to at least IELTS band 8)