The successful candidate will have the rare opportunity to leverage their significant Talent Acquisition skills and experience, which includes working in an RPO environment, to enter Implementation/ Project Management.
We will train the right candidate in all required aspects of RPO implementation - just bring your excellent recruitment knowledge and abilities.
The Implementation Manager (IM) has a direct business impact on the success of AGS by delivering on-time, to-budget, optimum quality recruitment solutions implementations. The implementation lays the foundation of success for the programs to progress, grow and deliver unparalleled value to the clients of AGS. The Implementation team, in partnership with the Business Development team is the first touchpoint to determine the AGS client experience for our clients.
The IM is accountable for the success of all project phases, work streams and activities, this could be in-country, or across a region. Leading other projects within the broader suite of offerings of AGS may be required on an as and when basis. The management of stakeholder relationships, both internal and external, coaching and leading project team members and the management of change are constant themes
The teams global culture is derived from driven individuals whom are creative problem solvers seeking to better themselves, each other, and the organization as a whole. The team drives a culture of innovation and continuous improvement requiring team members to be curious about how AGS and our clients are profitable as the needs of our business should drive our process, process should not drive our business. Team members are expected to make continuous improvement in all interactions a way of life asking what could I have done better after each meeting or activity. New proposals and ideas are discussed and challenged in a positive, open and encouraging atmosphere of collaboration. The team is inclusive and diverse, though strong, assertive, confident individuals who work well in ambiguous circumstances tend to thrive best.
- Manages the Client Relationship throughout the implementation life cycle, including post implementation support
- Acts as key contact to key client stakeholders to assure accurate and consistent communication throughout the implementation
- Drives a best-in-class implementation is delivered on time and within budget
- Leads or assists in scope definition during the initiation and planning phases of an RPO engagement, including verification of scope, risks, assumptions, timelines, and costs of the implementation
- Establishes governance and project protocols to ensure consistency throughout the project, including documentation control, status reporting and clarification of roles and responsibilities for all team members, work steam leads on both the AGS side as well as client participants, including project sponsors
- Ensures Workstream owners are identified, briefed, mobilized and held accountable to deliver as per AGS methodology (including scope, timeline and cost).
- Ensures that all project communications such as weekly status reports are client-ready, accurate and free from error and that project meetings are punctual, engaging and productive. Produces timely reporting of schedule variance, cost variance, risks, issues, decisions, change requests, and actions to key client and AGS stakeholders.
- Negotiates solutions and alternatives with AGS/Client counterparts to avoid project delays.
- Initiates and manages escalations with internal and Client stakeholders.
- Remains in compliance with global AGS/Client protocols (tools, process, frequency etc.) for capturing, maintaining, and disseminating key deliverables (BRD/FRD, processes, actions, issues, decisions, schedule, status reporting etc.).
- Provides strategic support to assigned clients in defining or designing business processes and completing detailed process maps for training and resource purposes
- Work closely with L&D, Operational Excellence team, AGS Account leadership and clients to develop training and change management activities to ensure all supporting functions understand business processes and the integration of technologies such as ATS and/or CRM
- Performs retrospective analysis via a Post Implementation Review, and provides AGS staff and client with constructive feedback upon project closure
- Supports the Business Development team with content for proposals and presentations.
- Recruits, coaches, motivates and leads direct reports such as Implementation Consultants where required.