The Swatch Group is today the largest manufacturer and distributor of finished watches in the world. The Group includes a number of famous brands such as Breguet, Blancpain, Jaquet Droz, Glashtte-Original, Omega, Longines, Rado, Tissot, Calvin Klein, Certina, Mido, Hamilton, Pierre Balmain, Swatch and Flik Flak . In addition, The Swatch Group benefits from the strongest industrial base in the watch industry with divisions such as ETA, Comadur, Frederic Piguet, DYB, etc. contributing greatly to our Groups success. The Group employs over 33,600 employees worldwide with an annual sales turnover of over 8 billion Swiss francs.
The Swatch Group (Hong Kong) Limited (SGHK) is a wholly owned subsidiary company of The Swatch Group. When you join the SGHK, you have become part of a worldwide organization committed to providing excellent services to its customers and business partners.
The Swatch Group (Hong Kong) Limited is seeking for high caliber candidate for the following position:-
We are now seeking a Human Resources Summer Intern to join our Talent Acquisition team in The Swatch Group (HK). This internship will focus on talent acquisition, and will include shadowing employees of the day-to-day operations of the business. This internship is hands-on, highly interactive, and incredibly rewarding as you will see how your personal efforts contribute to the success of a thriving and engaging culture.
We provide high-performing HR / Business students the unique opportunity to grow and achieve their potential, gain a comprehensive understanding of the human capacity needs and challenges of a worldwide organization with headquarter based in Switzerland and how to create and implement a strategy to attract, develop, motivate, and retain employees in a challenging job market.
- Communicate with job candidates via phone and email for the coordination of interviews
- Shadow TA team members in the end-to- end recruitment and selection process
- Working with TA Manager on talent development, including Attract, Develop, Motivate, and Retain initiatives
- Assist with the onboarding process of newly hired team members
- Support recruitment events such as external job fairs and recruitment day
- Conduct candidates search under frontline retail sector through different recruitment channels
- Provide administrative assistance when needed
- Assist in ad-hoc projects and assignments as required
- Undergraduate student in final or second year pursuing a degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or related discipline
- Strong academic record and a demonstrated interest in the human resources field
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Mature, self-motivated and presentable
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- With working experience in retail industry is a plus
- Internship Period: Jun - Aug, 2018
We offer attractive remuneration package benefits to the right candidate. Interested candidates, please send your application letter resume with current expected salary to the HR Manager, 10/F., Kerry Centre, 683 Kings Road, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong or via email: [email redacted, apply via company website].
The Swatch Group (Hong Kong) Limited is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purposes. Applicants who are not contacted within 6 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. Unsuccessful applications may be kept for another 3 months for being considered for other suitable positions available in our Group. The unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after the said period of retention.