Join Bank of China (Hong Kong)
Be a dynamic member of our team
We commit to excellence and professionalism
We value people
We offer challenging and rewarding careers that will further your personal development.
For other vacancies, please visit our website at http://www.bochk.com
Job No.: 498144
Employment Type: Full time
Departments: Human Resources Department
Job Functions: Human Resources
- Formulate and execute the Group's training regulations and guidelines, the annual training budget, and other KPIs;
- Responsible for training process management ,execution and optimization;
- Responsible for monitoring the progress of the use of training fees, providing cost analysis and establishing follow-up measures.
- Source and working closely with the internal and external stakeholders to assist in organizing and implementing various pre- and post-course support tasks.
- Assist in writing all kinds of analysis reports.
- Handle and answer employee training related queries.
- Handle various ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Bachelor Degree or above is required.
- Solid L&D related experience preferred.
- Excellent report writing, communication, presentation and proposal capability. Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset, excellent ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent Mandarin, English, and Cantonese.
- Proficient in using the MS Excel, Words, and PowerPoint.
We offer competitive remuneration package and comprehensive fringe benefits including medical and life insurance, and different types of allowances to the right candidate. Interested parties, please submit your application online. For details, please visit our website http://www.bochk.com
Data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only. It might also be disclosed to our subsidiaries or Associated Companies to process the information for appointment. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 12 months of receipt.