- Work as a member of the Asia Pacific O&T and Global Functions Regional HR Team.
- Partner with HR Advisors in global, regional and country teams to identify common challenges and priorities.
- Translate data insights: Identify, analyze and drive insights (in partnership with HCRA) around key metrics that help:
- Build strong relationships with the Regional HRAs and COE leads, to help tailor and design regional solutions suitable to the business
- Co-ordinate, monitor and ensure seamless end to end delivery of the regional HR projects led from the regional program office.
- Create efficiencies and identify ways to drive to a common practice/process for the HR team across the region
- Support the roll out of global projects across O&T and Global Functions, data management and reporting
- Leverage HCRA capability for reporting requirements.
- Partner with Regional HRAs to provide strategic insights within their business areas, when required.
- Identify market leading HR practices that can be incorporated at Citi.
The incumbent will need the following enablers to succeed in this role:
1) Good understanding of key HR functional areas talent, recruiting, employee relations, rewards and learning.
2) Strong analytical and quantitative skills. Should display high learning agility to be able to learn use of data tools that leverage existing HR systems.
3) Ability to cull insights from information.
4) Strong divergent and convergent thinking skills. Ability to look for and implement creative solutions.
5) Good ability to network across global, regional and country HRA, HRPS and specialist teams.
6) Desire to create sustainable, positive impact and tenacity to see through challenging assignments. Employee advocacy and passion for building a strong employee value proposition.
- Drive key people decisions
- Identify strategic HR programs that will help deliver our business and HR objectives
- Track our progress against key people metrics and success measures
- Identify hotspots requiring intervention
- Measure the success of our people investments
- Scope out and design HR programs / initiatives with the help of COEs and HRAs in the region