My client is a US conglomerate across APAC, is looking for a Human Resources Operation Manager to join the Hong Kong regional office. You will administer and serve as the point of contact for benefit and payroll in providing full spectrum of service in Compensation and Benefit function for Hong Kong; lead new hire orientations and onboarding program for HK team member.
- Assist with administration matters, for example, drafting employment contracts, updating namelyetc.
- Handle immigration matters and help to obtain proper work visas for employees in HK office.
- Manages all human resources in Asia related activities including Onboarding/Offboarding, compensation, career development, performance measurement, training and personnel affairs.
- Be the main point of contact for the benefit/ payroll carrier by answering employee requests and enquiries.
- Manage the day-to-day office activities.
- Degree holder with minimum 7 years HR operational working experience and other CB related experience preferably in start up firm.
- Well-versed in Hong Kong and PRC Employment Ordinance and other Human Resources related regulations and knowledge.
- Well-organized and eyes to details; good team player with commitment to quality.
- Strong command in both spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Proficient in MS Office Application such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please send your resume to Stephanie Chan, by clicking "Apply Now". Tel: (852) 3151 1300 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advise and assist you in develop a tailored job search strategy
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.