As a member of i-CABLE Communications Limited, we are dedicated to be a leading broadcasting and telecommunications services provider in Hong Kong, commanding one of the largest and most influential TV viewer and communications service user bases in town. It owns and operates one of the near universal wireline telecommunications networks in Hong Kong, over which it provides Television, Broadband and Telephony services to well over one million households and businesses. To contribute to our business growth, we invite applications for:
- To be responsible for assisting in formulation and execution of the recruitment strategy; planning and serving internal customers in the matters related to manpower planning
- University graduate in Human Resources Management or related disciplines with minimum 5 years relevant experience
- Well-versed in the Employment Ordinance and other HR related regulations
- Familiar with MS Office and Chinese word processing
- Good command of both spoken and written English Chinese
- Adaptive, independent, fast-learning and able to work under pressure
- Flexible with strong interpersonal and communication skills
(Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Human Resources Officer)
We offer 5-day work week, competitive remuneration packages and advancement opportunities. Interested parties, please write with full resume to Director, Human Resources, Human Resources Department, i-CABLE Communications Limited, 8/F Cable TV Tower, 9 Hoi Shing Road Tsuen Wan, N.T. or fax to 2112 7841 or via email [email redacted, apply via company website] (Please quote reference number and position applied for).
For other information, please visit our website http://www.i-cable.com. Your application may be forwarded to any company within Wharf Group and successful applicant may be seconded to work at any office as assigned. The information received will be used for consideration of employment only and all personal data supplied will be destroyed within 3 months.
We are an equal opportunity employer.