Hong Kong Maxims Group
Founded in 1956, Hong Kong Maxims Group is a leading food & beverage company comprising of Chinese, Asian and European restaurants, quick service restaurants, bakery shops and institutional catering, while providing a range of festive products, including the award-winning Maxims Mooncakes. The Group is also the licensee of renowned brands including Starbucks Coffee, Genki Sushi and IPPUDO ramen and The Cheesecake Factory in various territories. Altogether, the Group operates over 960 outlets in Hong Kong, China, Vietnam, Cambodia and Thailand. It also established the first Sino-Foreign joint venture (registered as Sino-foreign Joint Venture 001) in China in 1980 and now delivers air catering service in 11 cities through joint ventures.
If you are looking for dynamic and challenging work in a pleasant, friendly work environment, and promising career development opportunities, we sincerely invite you to apply for the following position:
- Perform all-rounded human resources functions, including recruitment and compensation & benefits
- Coordinate and communicate with line managers on manpower planning
- Conduct a quality of orientation for new joiner(s)
- Coordinate staff communication, staff activities and staff caring programs
- Assist in handling staff grievance and disciplinary cases
- Higher Diploma or above;
- 3 years proven HR experience gained in sizable organization
- Detail-minded, Mature, independent and must be respectful with excellent interpersonal skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Good command of MS office
- Less experience will be considered as Assistant/ Human Resources Officer
- Working location: Tai Po Industrial Estate
All applications and data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used exclusively for recruitment purposes. Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview. The company will retain the applications for a maximum period of 24 months and may refer suitable candidates to other vacancies within the Group.