Our client an expanding multi-national sourcing office is looking for high caliber candidate to fill up the following position :
- Provide clerical and administrative support in full spectrum of human resources functions
- Responsible for administration of staff benefits and welfare
- Assist in handling recruitment issues including advertisement posting, application screening and interview conducting
- Play a vital role in organizing staff training, functions and recreation activities
- Review and maintain staff attendance and leave record
- Administer HR system and HR reports
- Involve in other ad hoc projects as assigned
Job Requirements :
- Diploma or equivalent, preferably in Human Resources Management
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in sizable company, exposure in trading/sourcing office would be an advantage
- Responsible for a full spectrum of staffing function including recruitment selection, new hire induction, employment visa application and expatriate contract management etc.
- Well versed in Hong Kong Employment Ordinance and MPF regulations
- Detail-oriented, well-organized, committed to work and with high degree of initiative
- Hands-on, multi-tasked and able to handle tedious work
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese an fair in Putonghua
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications
- Immediate available is preferred
5 day work and attractive salary package will be offered to the right candidate, interested parties please send detailed resume to The Human Resources Managerby clicking "Apply Now".
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.