SATS HK Limited provides a full spectrum of professional ground handling services at the Hong Kong International Airport including both passenger and ramp handling services to airline customers.
Weare now inviting high caliber individuals to join our SATS HK Team.
For more information, please visit our website www.satshk.com
- Responsible in full spectrum of C&B functions including monthly payroll calculation, employee compensation, MPF, tax returns and other C&B related matters
- Handle projects such as forecasting, medical renewal, salary and bonus review, salary structure review
- Assist in reviewing and developing HR policies, guidelines and procedures, ensuring compliance to HK labour ordinance and other local regulations
- Compile regular HR related statistics and reports for management review
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources, or in any relevant discipline
- Minimum 2 - 4 years' solid experience in HR generalist or C&B role
- Proficient in MS Excel, strong knowledge in HR systems is an advantage
- Well-versed in Employment Ordinance and other related regulations
- Strong numerical sense, detail oriented and Self-motivated
- Possess a strong sense of responsibility and ability to work well under pressure
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Immediate available is highly preferred
We offer attractive package to the right candidates, Free/ discounted flights Tickets, Medical insurance for Employee and dependent, Marriage Leave, Discretionary Bonus and Career growth opportunities.
If you are interested in joining us, please send yourresume with present & expected salary and available date by clicking "Apply Now".
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.