Unicorn Stores (HK) Ltd. (formerly known as UNY (HK) CO., LTD.) was established in December, 1985. It opened its first store in Cityplaza at the Eastern District in 1987 with the mission of delivering high-quality, sincere and courteous service of a department store from Japan to customers. It later expanded the business to the Kowloon side in order to serve more people in Hong Kong. In June 2018, UNY Hong Kong was acquired by Henderson Investment Ltd. and officially renamed as Unicorn Stores (HK) Ltd. effective from July.
So far, Unicorn Stores (HK) Ltd. operates 2 GMS and 2 supermarkets, namely APITA in Tai Koo , UNY in Lok Fu, Yuen Long and Tseung Kwan O. It will continue to develop with the aim of being the most beloved department store and supermarket in the city.
- Handle full spectrum of HR operations including but not limited to recruitment function, C&B, staffing, payroll calculation and daily operations etc.
- Maintaining attendance & leave records
- Provide effective services and advice to employees and HR counterparts related to the Firm's policies and HR related ordinances
- Support market surveys, industry analysis and collect up-to-date market information
- Assist in the implementation and administration of firm-wide HR initiatives and projects, such as benefit enhancement, policies review, etc.
- Prepare HR reports on regular basic for management review
- Assist in ad-hoc projects as assigned
Requirements & Qualifications
- Degree holder or above
- 4 years of relevant experience or above, preferably in F&B industry
- Good understanding of local employment legislation and other regulatory compliance
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently under tight timelines
- Proactive and passionate with Can-do attitude
- Computer proficiency in MS Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good command in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Immediate availability is highly preferred
Interested parties please email your resume with expected salary to [email redacted, apply via Company website] or simplyclick Apply Now to submit your application.