We are a brand new FB Entertainment Group.
We are now recruiting the talented individuals with passion and energy to join our team.
- Responsible for full spectrum of HR support, including recruitment, compensation benefits, payroll, staff relations, performance management, etc
- Consolidate staff files, personal data, leave and attendance records
- Review and ensure all company policies and practices are in compliance with local employment related ordinances
- Organize visa applications
- Any ad hoc projects as assigned
- High Diploma or Degree
- 3 years practical HR generalist experience and HR experience in Hospitality / Catering industry is preferable
- Knowledge in Employment Ordinance
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Able to work independently and as a team
- Proactive, mature, tactful, well-organized, detail-minded and good problem solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office application
- Good command in spoken and written English and Chinese (both Cantonese and Putonghua)
- More experience will be considered as Senior Human Resources Officer
- Working Shift 11:00-20:00 / 12:00-21:00
- Immediate available is highly preferred
We provide attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits for the right candidate. Interested parties please send detailed resume in CHINESE and ENGLISH with current and expected salaries to Human Resources Department by using "APPLY NOW".
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and personal data provided by job applications will be used for recruitment purposes only. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be available upon request.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.