Yulan Group Limited, establish in January 2020, is a subsidiary of Tai Sang Land Development Limited (HKEX Stock Code:0089). The Arca offers 187 modern-chic designed guest rooms, outdoor swimming pool, GYM, restaurants, event spaces and our hotels can be found in Sheung Wan and Wong Chuk Hang in Hong Kong.
If you are the kind of person who is energetic, looking for innovation and a stage to show your ability, then you are invited to explore your career with us.
- Manage the full spectrum of Human Resources functions including but not limited to recruitment, employment, compensation and benefits, employees compensation claims, team member movement, employee relations according to our corporate guideline
- Provide one-stop recruitment services from posting job advertisement, conducting interview, offer confirmation and contract signing
- Assist in campus recruitment and employer branding events
- Prepare HR reports and analysis
- Plan & coordinate company recreational activities
- Handle staff referral program and trainee program
- Assist in conducting salary surveys to recommend starting salaries by observing internal relativity and pay levels in the market
- Work closely with other departments within the hotel in order to meet their needs and solve HR related problems
- Maintain good employee relations by organizing team member activities and to ensure effective communication
- To perform any duties assigned by the Hotel Management Team deemed necessary
- Bachelor Degree in Hospitality Management, Human Resources Management, or related discipline
- Minimum 3years of HR experience in hotel/hospitality industry
- Proficient in MS Office Application and Flex System is an advantage
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Human ResourcesManager
We offer career opportunities and excellent remuneration package to the right candidate. Please email your full resume with current and expected salary to Human Resources Department or on Whatapp 5976 5391.
Yulan Group Limited is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants not invited for interview within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All information will be used solely for recruitment purpose and will be destroyed when the recruitment process is finished.