Pirata Group is growing fast and we want you to be a part of it!
From the team that brought you Pirata, The Optimist, Pici Tokyolima and Meats an exciting new concept will be opened in 2018. We are looking for people with a big smile, big passion, love and care to join:
- Reporting to Human Resources Manager and provide support on recruitment, staffing and training;
- Perform full cycle of recruitment process for frontline and corporate office include sourcing candidates, conducting interviews, making offers and on boarding process
- Responsible for staff recruitment and selection functions including job fair participation, job advertisement posting, telephone call screening and interview arrangement;
- Participate in out-door recruitment activities is required;
- Coordinate on performance management process such as appraisal review, salary review and employment contract renewal, etc.;
- Handle staff movement/ Internal transfer;
- Support other HR members when necessary
- Perform other duties as assigned by Manager
- At least one years recruitment experience in FB
- Tertiary Education or above in Human Resources Management or related studies
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience gained in sizable companies
- Good knowledge of Hong Kong Employment Ordinance
- Meticulous, positive, independent with strong sense of responsibility
- Strong interpersonal skills able to communicate with colleagues across all levels
- Knowledge in MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point and Chinese Word Processing
- Good command of written spoken English, Cantonese
- Immediately Available
We offer competitive remuneration package with good career advancement opportunities to the right candidate. Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
Interested parties please send your full resume to us by clciking Apply Now.
ROLES AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY!
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.