Pirata Group is growing fast and we want you to be a part of it!
From the team that brought you Pirata, The Optimist, Pici Tokyolima and Meats an exciting new concept will be opened in 2018. We are looking for people with a big smile, big passion, love and care to join:
- Report to HR Manager to provide HR support, focus on payroll, MPF processing, also required to handle full spectrum of Human Resources functions including employee services, compensation benefits, and employee relations
- Advice line managers and other employees on local employment ordinance and Companys HR policies and procedures
- Responsible for on-board procedures and prepare all on-board necessary documents and materials.
- At least one years working experience in FB
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
- Visit outlet(s) once a month
- Tertiary Education or above in Human Resources Management or related studies
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience gained in sizable companies
- Good knowledge of Hong Kong Employment Ordinance
- Meticulous, positive, independent with strong sense of responsibility
- Strong interpersonal skills able to communicate with colleagues across all levels
- Knowledge in MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point and Chinese Word Processing
- Good command of written spoken English, Cantonese
- Immediately Available is highly preferred
We offer competitive remuneration package with good career advancement opportunities to the right candidate. Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
Interested parties please send your full resume to us by clciking Apply Now.
ROLES AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY!
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.