In the customer service industry, people matter.
Thats why at V Group, were always looking for exceptional peoplepeople who will challenge us and make our teams stronger. We look for people who are passionate about what they do and who go the extra mile to get the job doneand done well.
V Group is a real estate investment, development and management group established in 1994. Since 2005, it has specialized in developing and operating a dynamic range of serviced apartments and residences under the V Serviced Apartments and V Residences brand.
Today V Group is one of Hong Kongs largest owner-developer-operators of close to 400 serviced apartment and residence units, including 132 units at V Causeway Bay at 9 Yee Wo Street; 20 designer one and two bedroom apartments at V Causeway Bay at 25 Tung Lo Wan Road; 25 studios at V Wanchai at 180 Jaffe Road; 33 one and two bedroom apartments at V Happy Valley at 68 Sing Woo Road; 59 studio apartments at the Lodge at 535 Canton Road, West Kowloon; and most recently 112 residences at the groups first fully-fledged residence Castle One by V at One Castle Road.
V Group actively seeks out opportunities to acquire, develop, operate and manage with the highest standards, quality residences and serviced apartments across the region.
- Reporting to the Group General Manager, this role will lead the Firms Recruitment Efforts and Training Programmes;
- Manage the full cycle of recruitment process, including sourcing candidates, job ads posting, arranging and conducting interviews, preparing on-boarding process to build up human capital for the Group;
- Assist in organizing staff relation activities;
- Assist and execute recruitment activities such as job fairs and career talks;
- Review Group HR Policy and Procedure in order to offer recommendations and improvements through all processes;
- Perform HR administrative duties;
- Perform HR ad-hoc assignments as assigned.
- Degree Holder in Human Resources Management or related disciplines;
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in the HR workplace;
- Strong understanding of managing recruitment risk and compliance with local labour ordinances and company policy;
- Hands on experience in property/serviced apartments industry preferred;
- Passionate, self-motivated, well-organized, team player, detail-minded with the ability to independently manage priorities and multi-task;
- Hand on experience with HR21 system an advantage;
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
We offer attractive remuneration package including medical insurance coverage, excellent career development opportunities and others benefit package to the right candidate. Interested parties please email your resume in MS Word/PDF format with current and expected salary.
Please visit our website at www.theV.hk for more information.
All information received will be kept in strictly confidential and only for employment related purposes.