A well-established Listed Group Company is looking for a high calibre candidate to join its expanding team.
- Responsible for full spectrum of Human Resources, work with operation in recruiting and retaining competent talent
- Handle all round Human Resourcs functions including payroll calculation, benefit administration and employee engagement programs
- Participate in formulating and implementing HR admin policies and guidelines
- Handle any other ad hoc projects as assigned
- Higher Diploma / Associate Degree / Degree holder
- At least 1-2 years relevant experience
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Chinese Word Processing
- Immediate availability is highly preferable
To apply, please email your full CV with last and expected salary in WORD format to [email redacted, apply via company website]
Please visit our website: www.haystar.com.hkfor more job opportunities.
(Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)