G4S is the worlds leading security solutions group, which specialises in outsourcing of business processes in sectors where security and safety risks are considered a strategic threat. G4S is the largest employer quoted on the London Stock Exchange and has an additional stock exchange listing in Copenhagen. G4S has operations in more than 100 countries and over 585,000 employees. For more information on G4S, visit www.g4s.com.
To cope with the strategic growth of the business, we are now seeking a high caliber candidate to fill the following vacancy.
The appointee will be direct report to Senior Human Resources Officer, responsible for providing daily administration support for the human resources functions and duties.
- Manage employee data in HRMS and personnel file handling regarding to HR policy and requirement.
- Arrange new join employee to conduct relevant training and HR orientation.
- Maintain employee information by entering and updating employment record in HRMS and p-file.
- Provides administration support to the team, e.g. scanning, printing, answer telephone enquiry, keeping equipment stock to ensure supply is sufficient for department need.
- Assist analysis reports for management review.
- Comply with company confidential policy.
- Maintain high quality service and efficient by following organization standard.
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed;
- Provide general administrative support to the department;
- Supervise the daily operations of Contract Management Team;
- Disciplinary and Labour case handling;
- Any ad-hoc duties assigned by Management.
- Matriculated education or above in Human Resources Management or relevant disciplines;
- 3 years human resources experience with focus on administration functions preferable;
- Good command in spoken written English and Chinese;
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications Chinese Word Processing;
- Details- minded, Independent, Self-initiative, Well-organized and good team player with enthusiastic and proactive behavior;
- Willing to work under pressure and capable of meeting deadlines;
- Well versed in Hong Kong Employment Ordinance and other related regulations;
- Applicants who is not enough experience will be consider as Assistant HR officer.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should send their applications and resumes including present and expected salary to: -
The Human Resources Services Department
G4S (Hong Kong-Holding) Limited
1st Floor The Securicor Centre
481 Castle Peak Road, Hong Kong
Or click Apply Now
Our Company is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. The personal data provided will be used for consideration in your application for the applied post and other suitable positions in G4S. Applicants who are not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed after 6 months.