Geodis Wilson is a division of Geodis Group, a global logistics provider. As part of the French railway company SNCF, Geodis offers a wide range of sustainable, innovative and cost saving multimodal solutions.
Geodis Wilson makes customers more competitive by delivering their cargo across five continents by sea and air and by making their supply chain transparent and easy to manage.
An early trendsetter in supporting customers in the region, Geodis Wilson was one of the first international logistics companies to establish operations in China and India, and has been operating in Asia Pacific for over 30 years. It has a passionate team of more than 2,333 employees in the region, striving to deliver best in class customer service and performance.
For further information about Geodis Wilsons innovative approach, please visit www.geodiswilson.com.
The incumbent will provide administration support to compensation and benefits function in our HR Department and participate in the implementation of electronic platform HRIS migration project.
- Perform attendance administration, including identifying issues, verifying with colleagues updating record
- Administer monthly allowances overtime calculation independently
- Update manage leave record in a systematic manner
- Compile various regular HR reports and analysis relating to leave benefits
- Assist in HR Information System testing and adjustment
- Perform any other ad hoc assignments
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources or other related disciplines
- 1-3 years of payroll related experience is preferred
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- A detail-minded team player with strong numeric sense communication analytical skills
- A fast learner who is able to handle multiple tasks systematically
- Proficient in MS Office Application, including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Immediately available is highly preferred
If you are interested in the career opportunity stated above, please click Apply Now to send your application letter and resume stating full details of your background, references and expected salary to us.
Visit our website: http://www.geodis.com/ to learn more about our business, history and culture.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.