Do you love being active? Are you passionate about promoting healthy and vibrant lifestyles?
We are a dynamic company engaged in the health and personal wellness business. We are led by a diverse, passionate, internationally-minded team who aims to revolutionize the way people in Hong Kong approach health and fitness. We are now looking for smart and enthusiastic candidates to help us achieve our vision.
Please visit our website: http://www.gojistudios.com.hk
- Handle full spectrum of compensation benefits operations such as HR system implementation, monthly payroll and commission calculation, MPF contribution, tax filing, leave administration, medical enrolment and termination and work injury case handling etc.
- Maintain staff personal record in HR System to ensure all data are accurate and update
- Act as HR business partner to support Business Unit
- Prepare regular CB reports for management review
- Work on HR budget and salary review exercise and make recommendation on bonus and salary structure at group level
- Able to deliver company objectives and communicate with all levels of staff
- Take up HR projects or ad hoc tasks as assigned
- University degree in Human Resources Management or business-related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in CB and HR operations, preferably gained in sizeable company. Candidate with experience in handling mass payroll calculation will be a plus
- Well-versed with HK Employment Ordinance and relevant statutory regulations
- High proficiency in using Microsoft Office applications
- Hands-on experience in HRIS implementation or enhancement, especially in using FlexSystem
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills, detailed oriented, self-motivated and work as a good team player
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent in written and spoken English, Chinese and Mandarin
- Immediate available or short notice period is highly preferred