Rhombus Group is an award-winning hotel management company currently managing Hotel Panorama by Rhombus and Hotel Pennington by Rhombus in Hong Kong, and Rhombus Park Aura Chengdu Hotel in Chengdu, China. Rhombus is poised for growth on an international scale as we continue to be the pioneer of excellent and versatile hospitality products and services on a worldwide basis.
Rhombus cares and is committed to continuously delivering excellence combined with versatile services and products to our Owners/Investors and Guests, while providing varied opportunities and continuous career development for our Employees.
Rhombus Group is committed to Excellence and this can only be achieved by our people resources. We encourage continuous training, professional development, mentoring and sustainability by way of internships in a pleasant working environment. If you are tenacious, and aspire to join an internationally diverse team of hoteliers, Rhombus would like to speak with you! We are now looking to fill the following positions:
- To assist Human Resources Manager to manage Human Resources Programmes such as recruiting / employment, compensation, benefits, workers compensation, employee relations, employee recognition programmes, employee engagement programmes and training for hotel employees.
- To ensure policy compliance, support the Companys initiatives, and promote a positive employee culture.
- To maintain confidentiality to the extent possible in all HR-related matter.
- Degree/ Diploma holder in Human Resources/ Hotel/ Hospitality Management
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Mature, tactful and independent
- Proficient in computer applications including MS Office and Chinese word processing
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
We provide comprehensive compensation and benefits package including free duty meals, paid sick leave, medical insurance with dental coverage to the right candidate. Kindly forward your complete resume with current and expected salary to our Human Resources Department, quoting the reference number by e-mail, fax or WhatsApp.
Email: [email redacted, apply via company website]
Fax: (852) 2312 1758
WhatsApp: (852) 6892 2441
Only shortlist applicants will be notified. All personal data provided by applicants will be kept confidential and be used only for consideration of positions applied and future vacancies of the company.