Established in 1945,AMOREPACIFICGroup is Koreas No.1 skincare and cosmetics corporation and a blue chip stock.AMOREPACIFIC Hong Kongdistributes the flagship brands under the Group, includingAMOREPACIFIC,ETUDE HOUSE,LANEIGE, andSulwhasoo.
In 2015, we are honored to be the first multi-national beauty company receiving the world class Quality Gold Award from Hong Kong Management Association. As the Asian Beauty Creator, wecontinuously introduce innovative and high quality products to meet the ever-changing needs of customers to achieve sustainable business growth. Guided by our people-oriented culture, we strive to deliver positive and memorable customer experiences.
- Responsible for the full recruitment and employment process from sourcing to on-boarding formalities
- Work closely with operations team to understand candidates selection criteria of different brands
- Prepare recruitment related reports and analysis for management review
- Gather feedback from the frontline staff on a regular basis to ensure smooth execution of HR initiatives
- Assist in various HR initiatives such as employer branding and staff engagement programs
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or other related disciplines
- 3 years of HR experience with a focus on frontline recruitment, preferably in retailindustry
- Well-versed in Employment Ordinance and other HR related regulations in Hong Kong Macau
- Proactive, independent, well organized and a good team player
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Promising candidate with less experience will be considered as Human Resources Assistant
We offer opportunities for development in addition to a competitive remuneration and benefit package to the right candidate. Interested parties please click Apply Now for application.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.