Well Core Limited is a Hong Kong based restaurant group established in 2008, we are well experienced in implementing and managing chain restaurants, especially Japanese restaurants.
With collaboration with well-known outstandingJapanese branded restaurants, new dining concepts are introduced to HongKong.
- Calculate monthly payroll, MPF and final payment and prepare payroll reports
- Responsible for maintaining and updating HR database including staff movements
- Prepare staff income tax reports and submit to IRD
- Handle daily leave applications, update staff leave records, regular reports and filing
- Assist in staff recruitment functions, including job advertisement posting, candidates screening, interview scheduling for both front line and back office and offer making etc.
- Coordinate company orientation and training programs
- Assist in ad-hoc duties and projects as required
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or related discipline
- 4 years or above of relevant experience in retail or F B industries, less experience will be considered for position of Asst. HR Officer
- Well versed in employment ordinances
- Knowledge of HRIS will be an advantage
- Self-motivated, mature, well organized and attentive to details
- Good communication, interpersonal and customer service skills
- Proficient in MS word, excel and Chinese word processing
- Good command of Chinese and English
- Immediate available is highly preferred
We offer attractive remuneration and fringe benefits to the right candidates. Interested parties, please submit your full resume and expected salary to[email redacted, apply via company website]
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.)