Founded in 2009 by Oxbridge and Ivy League graduates, ARCH Education is an expert educational institute based in Hong Kong, with teams in UK and US. ARCHs mission is to bridge the education gap through delivering transformational programs and providing expert guidance on international education, with the aim to equip students for their future educational and career goals.
You can find more information about us at www.arch-education.com.
ARCH also runs an extensive non-profit arm under ARCH Community Outreach www.arch-community-outreach.com
- Responsible for full spectrum of human resources functions including but not limited to recruitment, payroll calculation, employee relation, leave administration etc.
- Administer the recruitment procedure and conduct interview, prepare all documents for working visa
- Maintain good communication and coordination with different business units
- To assist implementation of HR system and internal procedures revamping
- Ensure all established human resources records are updated and maintained in strict confidence
- Handle other ad-hoc project as required
- Diploma holder in Human Resources Management, Business Management or other related disciplines
- With 3 years of solid HR experience in all around HR
- Detail-minded, sensitive to figures and well-organized
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
What We Offer:
- A five-day work
- Attractive remuneration package
- Incentive bonus
- Medical insurance
- Excellent career development and advancement opportunities
- Energetic and multi-national working environment, organize regular staff parties
- Free fruits drinks and friendly culture
Interested parties please send detailed CV with expected salaryby clicking Apply Now.We are more than looking forward to your application.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.