Founded in 1939,Hsin ChongGroup Holdings Limited (Stock Code: 0404.HK) is a full-fledged provider ofconstruction,property and related services. Based in Hong Kong and the Chinese mainland, the company has a proven 79-year history of excellence. Ourscopeof services has grown to cover the entire spectrum of building construction, civil engineering, electrical and mechanical engineering, project and construction management, property development, railway systemsand asset management services. To cope with our rapid business development, we are now looking for high calibre talent to join our team.
- Provideprofessional recruitmentand CBservices to our internal customers
- Review existing policies and procedures and ensure all practices are complied with labour law and aligned across the markets
- Prepare regular reports and daily correspondences;
- Handle assigned HR projects
- Perform ad-hoc assignments/projects as and when required
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or other relevant disciplines
- Minimum3 years relevant working experience insizable organization or in the construction industry is preferable
- Well-versed in HK Employment Ordinance, MPF Scheme Ordinance and other HR related regulations
- Resourceful, self-motivated and results-driven team player
- Proactive, detail-minded coupled with strong communication skills
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Proficient in PC application in Microsoft Office
- Immediate available is highly preferable
Interest parties please submit your CV by clicking Apply Now.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.