Automated Systems (H.K.) Limited (ASL) has a distinguished and proud reputation of more than 40 years of successful business in Hong Kong and surrounding regions with our customers, partners and vendors.
We have subsidiaries and associates in a number of locations, including Hong Kong, mainland China, Taiwan, Macau, Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, Europe and the United States.
Since our founding in 1973 and our subsequent public listing on the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited in 1997 under the name of Automated Systems Holdings Limited (The ASL Group) (HKEx stock code: 771), we are well recognized as a leading global IT solutions and services provider for organizations of all sizes and across all industries.
The ASL Groups ultimate controlling shareholder is Beijing Teamsun Technology Co. Ltd. (Teamsun) whose shares are listed on the Shanghai Stock Exchange (Stock Code: 600410). The Group is a member of the Teamsun Group which recorded turnover with over RMB 5.0 billion and has over 5,000 employees.
With over 2,000 regional employees and an extensive network of leading global partners with whom we have invested heavily over many years, we are able to offer customers a wide range of innovative solutions and services tailored to their specific business needs.
For details, please visit to our company web site at http://www.asl.com.hk/
- Lead the Talent Acquisition and Management Team
- Minimum 10 years relevant experience
- Experience in IT industry is preferred
Due to the expansion of the company, we are looking for a seasoned and energetic Human Resources Manager to join our Talent Acquisition and Management Team of the Human Resources Department.
- Report to the Head of HR, lead the Talent Acquisition and Management Team to manage and execute full talent acquisition cycle, talent management programs, employee relations and ad-hoc projects / initiatives
- Manage projects and other assignments to meet timescales, budgets and deliverables. Acquire and manage budgets and other resources effectively
- Proactively work with key stakeholders to understand their business objectives, strategic goals and challenges in order to developlong-term and short-term talent acquisition and management strategies
- Work with Talent Acquisition Manager, supervise end-to-end talent acquisition process including job posting optimization, local and global talent pool development, talent acquisition network building, recruitment agents relationship maintenance, etc
- Develop and maintain good relationship with local and overseas universities and higher institutions for young talent recruitment campaigns, internship programs, etc
- Develop and drive employer branding strategies through online and offline platforms and during the talent acquisition process
- Supervise the team to compile reports on recruitment status for management review
- Identify talent development needs, design and formulate training plans and programmes, coordinate with external vendors, organize training programs and evaluate training efficiency for all levels of staff
- Conduct induction program and develop people engagement plan to enhance employee experience
- Develop talent management and succession plan to build people and organizational capability
- Use data and insights to influence thinking, initiate and enhance organizational effectiveness, and build corporate culture
- Degree holder in Human Resources / Business Management, Psychology or related disciplines
- Minimum 10 years relevant experience gained from a sizable organization and fast paced environment, experience in IT industry is preferred
- Effective leader and motivator, offering key insight and direction related to recruitment
- Possess strong stakeholders management skill
- Proficient in using different recruitment channels
- Well versed in HK Employment Ordinance and other regulatory practices
- An excellent grasp of detail and an ability to analyze data to inform decisions
- Proactive, enthusiastic and positive thinking with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Capable of working independently under pressure and prioritizing work with good time management skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
We offer 5-day week, excellent career opportunities, remuneration and benefits to the right candidates. If you have the desire for an exciting and rewarding career, please send us your resume, stating your notice period, present and expected salary to Human Resources Department by clicking "Apply Now".
To learn us more, please visit our website: www.asl.com.hk
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applications will be treated in strict confidence. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All personal data supplied will be destroyed within six months after the selection process.