Company Description: Founded by scientists at the University of California, Los Angeles, Phase Scientific International Limited is a fast-growing biotech company developing cutting-edge technologies that we believe will change the landscape in diagnostics and healthcare management. From our roots in the U. S., we have since grown to include our global headquarters in Hong Kong, with sites in China and a sister company in Orange County, California, U.S.A.
The position will be responsible for defining and deploying key HR policies and processes, delivering HR service and executing the People and Organization strategy. He/she acts as the glue between the employee and the company.
- Implementing talent sourcing strategies to attract the highest quality talent and establish a robust candidate pipeline
- Develop and implement initiatives to facilitate staff retention and talent development
- Drive employment engagement by developing various programs andclosely collaborating with employee's committees to promote workplace culture
- Manage and maintain the internal communication channels
- Provide services of employees benefits
- Champion positive employee and labor relations through strong partnerships
- Participate in ad-hoc projects as assigned
Knowledge and Skill Requirements :
- Degree holder in HR management or related disciplines
- +10 years of well-rounded HR experiences with hands on experience in recruitment and rewards
- Understanding of what drives employee engagement, business culture, diversity and inclusion
- Well-versed in HK Employment Ordinance
- Proactive and able to work under pressure with multi-tasking ability
- Strong in communication, problem solving and interpersonal skills
- High ethical standard, self-disciplined and respect of compliance
- Good command of spoken/written English and Mandarin
- Comfortable working in a fast-growing company
We offer an attractive basic salary, 5-day work, on-the-job training and career advancement opportunity to the right candidates. Please send full resume with availability, current and expected salary by clicking "APPLY NOW"
- Five-day work
- Bank Holidays
- Medical Insurance
- 14+ Days Annual leave
- Paid Marriage Leave
- Birthday Leave
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.)All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.