- Handle HR functions including payroll, MPF administration, compensation & benefits, record & recruitment, training & development, performance management, staff leave & attendance and employee relations etc.
- Provide administration support including reception, incoming and outgoing documents, courier services, stationeries, sourcing & stock keeping, company events, office facilities repairs, maintenance and renovation etc.
- Implement HR projects and carry out any ad-hoc assignments as and when required
- Perform general office administration duties
- Provide operational & administrative support to other team
- Bachelor degree or above, Self-motivated with positive working attitude
- Good communication & interpersonal skills, able to work independently and under pressure
- Good command of both spoken and written Chinese and English, including Mandarin
- Minimum 3 years related experience
- Good applicable knowledge in HK Employment & related legislations
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing)
An attractive salary and benefit package will be offered. Interested parties please forward detailed resume stating expected salary email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Work location: Tsuen Wan