Company Scale: Over 300 employees in HK, with factory in Dongguan and Cambodia
Benefit: 5 days work, performance bonus, medical scheme, 18 days annualleaves etc.
Job Duties :
- Assist HR Department Head to develop and implement various C&B projects including salary structures, grading, incentive schemes and other reward initiatives for different regions.
- Process and administer the monthly payroll including the all kinds of special payment, allowance, bonus, MPF contributions and final payment of all HK staff.
- Process and administer the whole process of HK salaries tax filing and PRC individual income tax filing. Handle income tax related issues, including preparing correspondences and calculation of tax equalization.
- Ensure the monthly payroll documents from PRC and Cambodia factories in full set are timely submitted and any irregularities are validated before passing to approve by Management.
- Initiate and follow up request on HRIS enhancement and changes and ensure the system rules, calculation and records maintained accurately.
- Responsible for annual renewal of employment liability insurance such as Employee Compensation Insurance, Group Medical and Life Insurance, Personal Accident Insurance and Travel Insurance.
- Work with Finance Department on the annual salary and personal record audit.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the superior and/or their designate from time to time.
- University Degree with Business Administration, preferably major in Business, Finance, Human Resources.
- 8 - 10 years' relevant experience in sizable companies with solid experience in Compensation & Benefits; exposure in HR related projects is an advantage.
- Familiar with HK and PRC Employment Law and taxation related regulations.
- Strong working knowledge of labour markets and legal requirements in HK & PRC.
- Detail-minded with strong numerical sense and high accuracy.
- Able to communicate with all levels of people in both English and Chinese with good interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in MS Office applications including Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
- Hands on experiences in payroll and HRIS system is a MUST.
- Ability to work under pressure, independently and manage multiple tasks.
- Occasionally travel to PRC is required.
- Immediately available is preferred.
*Interested parties, please send full resume with current & expected salary & date available in MS WORD FORMAT ONLY to email: email@example.com or fax to 3527 0634*
We are welcome applicants resend resumes to us even you have applied jobs in our company before.
For more jobs, please visit our website: www.hketernity.com
(Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)