EC Healthcare and its subsidiaries were established in 2005 and listed on the main board of HKEX on 11 March 2016 (stock code: 2138), is one of leading beauty and medical groups in Hong Kong. We offer professional treatments as well as quality services and products with our 5 core values; Care, Commitment, Safety, Effectiveness and Success. EC Healthcare aims to provide our customers with unique medical aesthetic treatments through our high-end medical clinic centers alongside with our excellent technical expertise and impeccable guest service. Growing rapidly, we now also offer premium and preventive medical healthcare services like Health Scan, Specialist, Chiropractic and Physio Treatment.
We currently have more than 40 branches in Hong Kong, Macau and Mainland China with more than 1500 employees. Our subsidiary including DR REBORN, ONE DENTAL, New York Medical Group, Swissline, Young Aesthetics, Toni & Guy, La Chioma and re:HEALTH are providing premium service for over 400,000 members.
DR REBORNONE DENTAL New York Medical GroupSwisslineYoung AestheticsToni & GuyLa Chioma re:HEALTH20150040
We are looking for talent with solid talent acquisition experiences to help our company find and retain excellent talent. This position is responsible for the full recruitment cycle, which includes developing job profiles, implementing recruitment strategies, sourcing candidates through digital platforms, coordinating the interview process, and assisting with new employee paperwork. Our ideal candidate is someone who can forecast our future talent needs and budget for the costs of talent recruitment. Applicants must have prior HR experience, and you should be familiar with applicant tracking systems.
- Determine current staffing needs and produce forecasts
- Collaborate with hiring managers to develop job profiles
- Source potential candidates through hiring events and digital marketing campaigns, including on social media platforms
- Coordinate candidate interviews and assessments
- Update our applicant tracking system
- Assist with employee onboarding
- Forecast future talent or staffing needs
- Budget for recruitment costs
- Organize and/or attend career fairs, assessment centers or other events
- Use metrics to create reports and identify areas of improvement
- Held a position at talent acquisition supervisory level for at least 3 yrs
- Experience in full-cycle recruiting, sourcing and employment branding
- Understanding of all selection methods and techniques
- Proficient in the use of social media and job boards
- Willingness to understand the duties and competencies of different roles
- Excellent communicator in Cantonese, English and Mandarin in both written and spoken
- Degree holder in business administration, human resources or relevant field