Reporting to the Director and Chief Administration Manager while partnering closely with leadership teams, you will play a key role to align firm wide strategies, programs, initiatives and policies across the C&B function in partnership with the Group level HR team. Key Responsibilities include:-
Objectives of this Role
- Oversee, refine, and execute employee standards and procedures, using and improving HR existing and recommended systems and processes
- Maintain and enhance employee benefits programs, including compensation, health insurance, expenses, vacation and other personnel packages
- Assist with recruitment efforts, and prepare employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs
- Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable HR federal and state requirements, conducting investigations, and maintaining records
- Identify and recommend areas of improvement to internal standard operating procedures, including team restructuring and morale
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Support departments in the development and delivery of strategic HR plans to fit with the overall business direction
- Plan, monitor and appraise HR activities by scheduling management conferences, with employees, hearing and resolving employee grievances, training managers to coach and discipline employees, and counseling employees and supervisors
- Champion the onboarding process, ensuring the process is up to date and of high quality, providing clarity and connection for all employees and their role in relation to the overall vision
- Maintain management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resources policies and procedures
- Build strong relationships with external suppliers, fostering trust and promoting collaboration
- Handle confidential matters with discretion
Skills and Qualifications
- Degree in Human Resources, Business or related disciplines
- 6+ years in human resources or recruitment
- Exceptional communication skills, writing skills, interpersonal skills, and ethical mindset
- Adept to problem-solving and conflict resolution
- Extensive knowledge of HR policies and system
- Familiarity with HR software and working knowledge of MS Office
- Experience working in human Resources
- Detail-oriented and organizational nature
- Experience working with HRMS a plus
- Understanding on various local human resources and employmental-related legislations.
Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Human Resources Manager.
IMMEDIATE AVAILABLE is highly preferred.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
Interested candidates are welcomed to send full resume and salary expected by clicking APPLY NOW