With breathtaking views of Victoria Harbourfront, Hyatt Centric Victoria Harbour Hong Kong is the perfect start to explore something new and something traditional. Discover local foodie favorites in the neighborhood. Centrally located and literally steps away from Ferry Pier and MTR station, you can also access to Victoria Park, Hong Kong Museum of History and more with ease.
Hyatt Centric Victoria Harbour Hong Kong is an abiding big family thronged with fueled enthusiasts! Care is at the heart of our business; we care for people so they can be their best!
- Manage the full spectrum of Human Resources functions including but not limited to recruitment, employment, compensation and benefits, employees compensation claims, team member movement, employee relations according to our corporate guideline.
- Provide professional human resources advices and personnel services to line managers in the areas of team member selection and retention.
- Monitor recruitment activities to ensure suitable and sufficient personnel are employed in timely manner to meet planned needs.
- Assist in conducting salary surveys to recommend starting salaries by observing internal relativity and pay levels in the market.
- Assist in manage and execute human resources related projects, exercises and implement various HR initiatives.
- Assist in prepare various reports to the Management team.
- Assist in prepare Annual Budget and Manning plan.
- Handle employee grievance, to work with Director of Human Resources and Department Heads on disciplinary actions in accordance with the Hotel policies and procedures.
- Maintaingood employee relations by organizing team member activities and to ensure effective communication.
- Conduct exit interviews to avert team member grievances and/ or turnover.
- Keep track in the changes of labour legislation / ordinances in relations to employments and recommend necessary follow-up actions.
- Supervise and coach the subordinates and provide appropriate training for team member development.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the management team.
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience preferably in hospitality industry.
- Bachelor Degree in Hospitality Management, Psychology, Human Resources Management, or related discipline.
- Profound knowledge of the Hong Kong employment ordinance.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Creative and think of the box with good initiatives
- Well organized, confident and highly motivated person with the passion in service industry.
- Proactive with strong sense of responsibility and adaptability.
- Willing to work under tight schedule and pressure.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Candidates withless experience will be consideredas Assistant Human Resources Manager.
We will provide comprehensive training programmes and career growth opportunities to the successful candidates. Interested candidates please send your full resume with current and expected salary to Human Resources Department via apply now or on Whatapp +852 5720 2986.
Personal data collected will be held in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposesonly. Applicants not hearing from us within 6 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful.