Maclean's is a privately held recruitment firm with its headquarter based in Hong Kong. We have a wealth of experience but more importantly the company shares the common belief that the relationship with candidates and clients always come first. With the firm's precise marketing position as well as specialization, Maclean's is able to become a truly advisory based recruitment consulting firm in the market.
About our client
A Fast-growing technology brand for logistics & e-commerce, its headquarter is in Hong Kong with offices in Taiwan and Asia, who is seeking a Regional HR Manager for Strategic Planning & Operations & Talent Acquisition.
- Regional exposure for Asia
- HR Strategy, Employer Branding & Talent Acquisition
- Fluent English and Chinese Speaking
- Passion, innovative and collaborative spirit
- With more experience can be considered as Senior Manager
- Develop HR Strategy & Employer Branding and identifying the companys key values;
- Establish Recruitment Strategy and handled Talent acquisition, managing the pipeline and talent leads, ensuring that the process is smooth and transparent;
- Work closely with stakeholders and hiring managers on talent acquisition needs including role design, JD drafting, expectations alignment, etc;
- Initiate talent related projects including ATS roll-out, HRIS and strategies revamp.
- Recruit, grow, mentor and operate the HR teams
- Bachelor's degree or above;
- 6-12 years of relevant work experience in HR planning & operations, or recruiter experience focus on new technology / e-commerce / manufacturing industry;
- Familiar with recruitment of Marketing, Sales, Accounting & Finance positions is preferred.
- Proven experience in talent attraction, engagement and acquisition, employer branding;
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a quickly evolving and dynamic work environment, willing to handled hands-on process;
- Strong communications in collaborating with internal and external stakeholders;
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese.
To apply, please click on the Apply Now button or contact Nick Chow at (852) 3502-2637 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, email your resume (with your notice period, current and expected salary) to nick.chow-macleansgroup .com
Your interest will be treated in strict confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.