We envision a world free of poverty where women and men enjoy well-being and rights.
Oxfam Hong Kong is a member of Oxfam International. We are an independent development and relief agency based in Hong Kong. We work with people facing poverty and with partner organizations on development, humanitarian, policy advocacy and public education programmes. For more information on our work, please visit www.oxfam.org.hk
If you are passionate about fighting poverty and want to contribute to our poverty alleviation work, please join us to make a difference.
- Provide full spectrum of HR services including strategies development, manpower planning, policies review, compensation and benefits, training development, performance management and change management
- Lead a team of HR and administrative staff to ensure all HR functions plus office administration and volunteer and internship programme are carried out effectively and efficiently
- Work closely with China HR Team to achieve organization alignment and oversee joint projects such as policy review and implementation, HR budget, performance management, compliance with employment law requirement and manpower planning
- Represent Oxfam Hong Kong in Oxfam International meetings to the exchange on Human Resources development, coordination, standards and best practice. Liaise with other Oxfam affiliates toward Oxfam 2020 strategic movement in HR areas
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management with at least 8 years all rounded solid experience in complex organization with diverse culture and of which 5 years at management level
- Well-versed in Hong Kong Employment Ordinance, China Labor Contract Law, Macau Labor Relations Law and relevant law and practices
- Experience of employment and management policies and practices in the mainland preferred
- Knowledgeof and familiarity with employment practices in Taiwan is advantage
- Positive and committed, good interpersonal and communications skills
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Proficient in computer skills including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese word processing
- Identification with Oxfams mission and vision is highly desirable
Closing date for application: 15 June2018
We offer a competitive remuneration package to the right candidate. Professionals who want to work for a good cause and prepared to take up new challenges, please send your application letter, CV with current and expected salary and date of availability to Human Resources Manager, Oxfam Hong Kong, 17/F, China United Centre, 28 Marble Road, North Point, Hong Kong orby "Clicking Apply Now" or by fax to 2375 2433.
[Data collected will only be used for job application processing. Applicants not invited for interview within six weeks from the closing date may assume their applications unsuccessful. All related information will be kept up to 12 months and all personal data will be destroyed afterwards.]
Oxfam Hong Kong is an Equal Opportunities Employer
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.