KPMG China operates in 19 cities across China, with around 12,000 partners and staff in Beijing, Beijing Zhongguancun, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Foshan, Fuzhou, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Nanjing, Qingdao, Shanghai, Shenyang, Shenzhen, Tianjin, Wuhan, Xiamen, Xian, Hong Kong SAR and Macau SAR.
KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 154 countries and territories, and have 200,000 people working in member firms around the world.
The Recruitment and Resourcing team is an integrated group which includes Graduate and Experienced Hire recruitment and Global Mobility. This role provides an excellent opportunity to make a major contribution to the development and implementation of recruitment and resourcing strategy for one of our key business areas across our KPMG China and Hong Kong SAR offices.
You will be responsible for the delivery of a strategic and operational recruitment for a specific function within our firm. You will be expected to represent KPMG both internally and externally, ensuring KPMG attracts and recruits the highest calibre of candidates to match our current and future business requirements.
- Develop an expert knowledge and understanding of the business priorities
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the firms recruitment strategy
- Establish and maintain relationships with the business to understand and meet their recruitment needs
- Plan and conduct recruitment activity across the full range all grades, using appropriate selection methodologies
- Candidate management, including selection process, salary negotiations and on boarding issues
- Determine the most efficient and cost effective candidate solutions
- Manage third party supplier relationships and institutions, to ensure our employment proposition is maximized effectively
- Manage functional recruitment budgets / costs and monitor expenditure and report accordingly
- Ideally an HR, psychology or business related degree
- A minimum of 6 years relevant experience gained from a major corporate or professional services firm
- Established management skills
- Proven negotiation skills, and evidence of forming strong business relationships
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fluency in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
2019 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.