Job Description :
Our client, a multinational retail company is now seeking for a high calibre individual to join their team asHuman Resources Manager(Ref: 38986).
- Provide full-range human resources functions including recruitment, manpower planning and compensation and benefits.
- Implement HR strategies, initiatives, policies and programs to support business growth
- Work closely with senior management and various business lines, provide practical advice to on the HR issues
- Perform ad-hoc tasks as required
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or related discipline.
- At least 8 years' managerial experience in all around HR functions, especially in payroll for Hong Kong and China.
- Proficiency of the Hong Kong and China labor law and regulatory.
- Able to lead and motivate the team to achieve high performance
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills; able to work with people at all levels and different culture.
- Proficiency in both written and spoken of English and Mandarin
- Proficiency in MS office such as outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese word processing.
- Location: Kowloon
- 5- Days Work
- Discretionary Bonus
Interested parties please quote38986and send your application via email toApply Now or kellyservices.com.hk.
We also have various job vacancies from our well-established clients in all kinds of fields, please feel free to contact us. We are always willing to give you support on your career development.
All information received will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only