Charterhouse is a global executive recruitment consultancy. We have offices throughout the world in Asia, Australia and the Middle East. In Hong Kong we have eight specialist divisions: Banking Finance; Sales Marketing; Commerce Accounting, IT Legal, Human Resources; Education;Business Support and Property Construction.
Our client, one of the most prestigious law firms globally, is looking for a Human Resources Manager to join their team. Reporting to the Head of Human Resources, the successful incumbent will work in a team to support the Hong Kong operations.
- Build an employee-oriented, high performance environment promoting empowerment and growth
- Provide leadership in developing and implementing HR policies in line with the business goals
- Be responsible for the full spectrum of HR support across the firm, covering talent acquisition, employment relations, performance management and human capital matters
- Partner with key stakeholders in strategic discussions on talent management and firm development
- Degree in HR, Business or a related field
- 8 years or more relevant experience, with at least 3 years in a managerial role
- Law firm experience preferred
- Strong communication skills
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Anne-Maree Soon by clicking "Apply Now" or call at (852) 3151 1312 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you with career advice and assist you to develop a tailored job search strategy.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.