Williams (Hong Kong) Limited, a leading staffing services provider with over 40 years of experience in permanent recruitment, contract and temporary staffing, and court reporting services.
My client is a Global Retail/FMCG company. To cope with their expansion, they are looking for a HR Manager to join their team.
- Manage a team on full spectrum HR services
- Overseeing day-to-day HR operations, including recruitment, C&B, employee engagement e.t.c.
- Business partnering closely with business heads to align group HR strategy with the business on manpower planning, strategic human capital solutions, budgeting, etc
- Manage daily C&B operation, including salary review, bonus calculation and payment, market survey and benchmark, etc
- Review compensation and benefits structure and systems
- Enhance and develop in HR policy, management process and training
- Deliver HR programs to support business strategy
- Work closely with top management on decision making
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources or related disciplines
- At least 6 years HR experience with management experience at retail industry
- Self-motivated, dynamic with critical eye for details
- Able to work in a fast paced, high pressure working environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English and Chinese
- Proficient in MS Office
Interested parties please upload your CV by clicking "Apply Now" below.
All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.