Maintains and enhances the organization's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Work closely with recruitment partners to establish a recruiting, testing and interviewing program and counselling hiring manager on candidate selection; conducting and analysing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Prepare employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation, identify needs and training programs.
- Coach employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counselling employees and supervisors.
- Advice Head of HR on countrys legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource requirements;
- Update and recommend human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintain human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Supervise and coach junior HR member
- Outstanding speaking and writing skills,
- Ability to work under pressure
- Leadership qualities such as strong work ethic, trustworthiness, self-confidence and the ability to delegate responsibilities.