Williams (Hong Kong) Limited, a leading staffing services provider with over 40 years of experience in permanent recruitment, contract and temporary staffing, and court reporting services.
Our client is a luxury label specializes in home decor and promotes contemporary living. To cope with their growing business in HK and China, they are hiring a high caliber to join their HR team and bring in new inspirations.
- All round HR functions, direct report to the COO
- Responsible for HK and China hiring activities: strategic and hands on recruitment for frontline and back office roles
- Proactively provide candidate sourcing channels
- Effectively source and match candidates to positions
- Work closely with internal departments on talent requirements
- Responsible for departments hiring budget planning and management
- Proactively maintain and reinforce staff relations and handle staff issues timely
- Staff performance management
- Communicate closely with China HR team on CB, payroll, Staff Engagement and Recruitment support
- 5+ years of experience in talent acquisition, staff relations, HRBP
- fast paced, hands-on and a team player
- resilient and proactive
- Excellent in English speaking and writing; Fluent in Mandarin; Native Cantonese speaker
- Occasional travel is needed
Interested parties, please send your most updated CV in WORD format with current and expected salary to us by clicking Apply Now.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.