China Construction Bank (Asia) Corporation Limited [CCB (Asia)] is the retail and commercial business platform of China Construction Bank Corporation [CCB] in Hong Kong. As ofAugust 31, 2016, CCB (Asia) has50 branches in Hong Kong and offers a wide array of banking products and services to customers, including consumer banking services, commercial banking services, corporate banking services, private banking services and cross-border financial services, etc.
Were inviting high caliber professionals to share our vision and mark our success together.
- Coordinate and deal with internal and external regulatory parties on compliance matters related to HR
- Provide support to HR on compliance matters
- Review all HR processes and ensure compliance with related regulatory requirements to achieve second-tier quality assurance of all HR functions
- Coordinate with related stakeholders to finalize audit responses and ensure timely implementation of all audit points
- Perform related ad hoc work as required by the HR team
- Perform registration related activities for license holders, keep abreast of any change of related regulatory requirements to ensure full compliance
- Provide assistance on insourcing staff management as required.
- Degree holder in Human Resources or related disciplines.
- Exposure on HR services, compensation and benefits processes, licensing, HRIS management, staff expenses/budget control, quality assurance of broad range of HR processes preferably from banking industry.
- Conversant with legislative requirements and best market practices.
- Highly independent, strong analytical mind, attention to details and with the ability to provide proactive timely recommendation to improve the quality of all HR functions.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills.
- A dynamic and mature team leader with strong planning and management skills.
- Ability to work meticulously on multi-tasks, with strong self-motivation.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Putonghua).
- Well versed in HRIS, preferably with IPL.
- Strong in computer skills especially MS Excel.
To apply, please send the detailed resume to one of the following channels:-
By Email: [email redacted, apply via company website]
By Fax: 3718-2910
Applicants who are not contacted within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and their personal data will be retained by the bank for a period up to two years.
All information provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be used strictly in accordance with the banks personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request.