Our client, a well-known bank, is looking for a high caliber to join team.
- Develop and maintain group-wide human resources strategies, HR budget, C&B schemes and remuneration policies
- Annual HR budgeting and allocation in accordance with the groups manpower strategy, bonus and salary review plans, and annual bonus and salary review budgeting and allocation
- Study, formulate and execute the HR budget control mechanism
- Conduct due diligence on C&B policies and management initiatives
- Conduct job matching and participate various compensation and benefits surveys
- Study, establish and maintain human resources management mechanism
- Degree with major in Human Resources Management, Finance and Economics, Accounting, Business Administration or relevant discipline
- At least 3-4 years working experience in C&B, preferably in regional bank
- Familiar with Employment Ordinance and related employment legislation and regulations.
- Demonstrated excellent Chinese writing skill for policies compilation
- Mature, independent with good analytical, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel)
To apply, please send your detailed resumeby clicking "Apply Now" or contact Eppie Lee at 3997 3928 for a confidential discussion.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Applicants who are not contacted within two weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only & will be used strictly confidential.
Conners Consulting Limited
2005 Kai Tak Commercial Building, 317 Des Voeux Road Central Hong Kong
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.