Gleneagles Hong Kong Hospital (GHK) is a state-of-the-art, multi-specialty private tertiary hospital designed to provide the Hong Kong people with high-quality and accessible healthcare services.
Located at Wong Chuk Hang on Hong Kong Island South, GHK provides 500 beds, cutting edge medical technologies and a comprehensive range of clinical services spanning more than 35 specialties and subspecialties.
As Hong Kongs top-notch private teaching hospital, GHK also contributes to the training and development of healthcare professionals, and advancement of clinical research.
GHK is a joint venture hospital between Parkway Pantai and NWS Holdings Limited and is managed by Parkway Pantai. Li Ka Shing Faculty of Medicine of The University of Hong Kong oversees clinical governance as the exclusive clinical partner.
- Design and improve the compensation structure and strategies to meet the needs of Company
- Monitor and provide advice on governance and HR regulatory affairs
- Develop the grade structure and pay scale
- Design and develop benefit and wellness program to staff
- Handle payroll administration and ensures its accuracy
- Assist on market data research to keep abreast of market intelligence to ensure company competitiveness
- Review and streamline the working procedures within the department or across the departments, especially on compensation benefit processes and activities
- Prepare a variety of management reports, analysis and statistics for managements reference
- Responsible for expatriate mobility
- In charge of implementation and monitoring HRIS Systems
- Plan and implement HR initiatives and major projectswhen required
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Supervisor
- Minimum 10 years relevant HR working experience, preferably with prior working experience in private hospital or healthcare industry
- Less experience will be considered as Assistant Human Resources Manager
- Well conversant in Hong Kong Employment Ordinance, MPF regulation and other Hong Kong related legislation
- Excellent multi-task skills, able to work with tight deadlines
- Independent, strong sense of responsibility, detail-minded and motivation to learn
- Strong in customer oriented acumen
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proficiency in MS office applications (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and Chinese Word Processing
- Immediate available will have an advantage
Interested candidates are invited to submit their resumes with current and expected salary directly via thru APPLY NOW
For company details, please refer to http://www.gleneagles.hk/
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.