A member of the Design Hotels network of exclusive global properties, The Mira Hong Kong is a tech-friendly urban retreat that has been designed to ignite all your senses right in the heart of bustling Tsim Sha Tsui. A hotel of pared-down luxury where not a single detail has been missed, from our sleek, contemporary rooms and suites, to the exquisite dishes served in our Michelin-recommended restaurants, state-of-the-art facilities and highly personalized service.
Its an exciting time to be part of the fun, dynamic, award-winning team at The Mira Hong Kong. We are currently looking for standout individuals with a passion for service and the professionalism to match. Could this be you?
Hong Kong's Tech-friendly Design Hotel Pioneer Wants You.
Reporting to theSenior Human Resources Operations Manager, this role will be supporting the full spectrum of HR operations in accordance with the established policies and guidelines.
- Assist in daily operations of all rounded HR functions
- Ensure effective channels in recruiting and selecting talents to keep pace with business growth
- Update HR records in timely and accurate manner, including but not limited to HRIS, relevant databases, etc.
- Compile HR analytics and reports and keep the management abreast of the data trend
- Enhance staff engagement and build up good staff relations
- Perform people advisory role to assist various user departments in handling of the staff related issues
- Recommend improvement suggestions to fine-tune our existing workflows and P&Ps
- Participate in various annual planned HR initiatives and ad hoc projects
- University graduate in Human Resources Management or related disciplines
- 7 years of solid experience, preferably from hospitality / F&B industries
- Well versed in HR related ordinances
- Passionate in character with can-do working attitude and problem solving skill
- Be able to work independently with sound communication and time management skills
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint applications
- Good command in both verbal and written English, Chinese and Putonghua
- Immediate available is preferable
Attractive remuneration would be offered to the right candidates.
Please send your application with expected salary to Human Resources Department.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. We are equal opportunity employer.