Our client, a market leading R&D company in is looking to identify a Human Resources Manager, Business Partner, you will provide professional HR generalist support to Department Heads and support the development and execution of HR solutions and various Human Resources Management Programs.
- Uplifted position to lead a team of 4
- Autonomy to Lead HR projects
- Pioneer office in the Greater China region
Key responsibilities include:
- As a strategic partner to work with Department Heads to build talent and develop people to achieve the company success strategically.
- Lead a team of people to develop and implement various Human Resources Management Programs to facilitate people development and management in Hong Kong headquarter office's site.
- Manage the regular review and make necessary adjustment accordingly.
- Responsible for acquiring best-fit-talents internally and externally to meet the strategy needs.
- Work with Department Heads to design various people development programs to our people to increase their required skills and competencies to accomplish the agreed goals and professionally to prepare them for advancement to cope with company development need.
- Actively manage the retention of high potential employees within the organisation.
- Plan and execute employee relation programs to increase staff engagement and morale.
- Perform other ad-hoc assignments and projects as assigned by the management.
- University degree in Business Administration, Human Resources Management or related qualifications.
- 12 years of HR development and management experience with at least 5 years at managerial position.
- Exposure in people development for R&D professionals and Engineering professional are preferable.
- Well-versed with China Labour Law and Hong Kong Employment Ordinance.
- Familiar with both Hong Kong and PRC Individual Income Tax Ordinances.
- Mature, independent, self-motivate, proactive, positive, excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills are required.
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English, Chinese and Mandarin.
- Willing to travel as required.
Interested parties, please send your resume to Boris Lee for more information. For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com.